Synonymous with productivity, Office continues to be very favorable among businesses. There are over 1 billion users worldwide, with one new copy of Office being bought every second.
There is so much more that Office 2016 provides over previous versions.
- Do your best work, anywhere, anytime
- Access your files whenever you need to, thanks to integration with Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business and SharePoint.
- With roaming recent files, you can quickly pick up from where you left off on any device.
- The new Insights pane in Word, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the Web within the reading and authoring experience.
- Excel takes the guesswork out of visualizing your data: it recommends charts best suited for your numbers, and lets you preview different options.
- Presenter View in PowerPoint gives you the tools to present with confidence – displaying the current slide, next slide, speaker notes and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- Outlook automatically organizes your inbox in conversations, without inadvertently including messages with the same subject that belong to a different conversation.
- Made for teamwork
- Easily share your documents and invite others to review or edit them.
- Co-authoring in Word and PowerPoint enables several people to work simultaneously in the same document from different devices in different locations.
- Threaded comments in Word and PowerPoint enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text. You can quickly see who replied to whom and when.
- The new Conflict Resolution view in PowerPoint lets you visually compare conflicting changes, so you can easily decide what version to keep.
- Share a OneNote notebook with friends, family or colleagues so everyone can add their notes and work together on travel plans, household tasks or work projects.